The DIVONA earth stations, as well as the operational technical infrastructures, are an ideal place for hosting services in our teleport.
Our infrastructures are managed by highly qualified engineers 24 x 7 x 365.
Our Algiers Teleport Center allows other telecommunications operators and content providers (broadcasters) to access satellite capacity using our satellite antennas, our RF systems and ground services, in a physically secure environment with controlled air conditioning and redundant power supplies.
Our customers use our facilities either as a main teleport, or as a redundant teleport. Whatever your organization needs, Divona can offer you a customized solution that will meet your needs while remaining profitable.
A secure, efficient and reliable infrastructure managed by a NOC (Network Operation Center) team 24/7
- NOC Multilingual offers quality service to global customers 24/7/365
- Main technical installations with engineering, operations, and technical support included
- Redundant connectivity links – We have links in Microwave and FO from different
- All systems are fully redundant and scalable
- Redundant UPS, battery backup, diesel generators and fuel storage in case of failure of the main power source
- Air conditioning and fire protection systems in hub and server rooms
- Access Controls, Motion Detection System, and Remote Monitoring
- Perimeter protection by fencing
- Physical separation of cables ensuring double, and diversification of connectivity in / out of the building
VNO (Virtual Network Operator)
We can provide access terminals, Virtual Network Operator (VNO), full or partial service management, and hosting your SCPC system for short or long-term operations.
A VNO leases network capacity from a larger Host Network Operator (HNO) that already has the available teleport infrastructure resource. This capability is physically isolated from resources leased by other service providers, and can be configured and managed remotely. This allows the WNV to offer a competitive IP broadband service anywhere without any significant upfront investment.
You will have the ability to control and manage the services of your end customers around the world with the highest level of autonomy.
Service Includes :
- Commission, monitor and control your own remote sites
- Provide broadband end-users with speeds up to 20 Mbps
- Assurance that network traffic is 100% physically separate
- Provide QoS levels of service
- Supports services (VoIP, video and private networks)